It is no longer being updated but we've left it here for reference.
For what's happening in the garden now and in the last few weeks, see the main Garden page.
The Seasons pages record the plants and activities in the garden's yearly cycle.
Click the links below (or in the left hand menu) to see photographs and notes from the present and past seasons in the Living Field community garden.
- 2012 Summer - rain through most of June, cool, meadow subdued
- 2012 Spring - cold and wet, hot and dry, the plants frosted and scorched
- 2012 Winter - warm winter, dull and wet, little frost and snow
- 2011 Autumn - long cool autumn, plants in flower till November
- 2011 Summer - the giant thistle returns, the meadow legumes disappear, cornfield annuals bloom
All photographs - Living Field collection.
Geoff Squire for enquiries on this page
Gladys Wright for further information on the garden